As we head into summer we will be reducing our operating hours to one day a week. We will be open from 10am-2pm on Wednesdays. If you would like to make a donation at another time please contact us and set up an appointment! Thank you for your cooperation
Thank you to all who donated and volunteered at this year's Stuff the Bus Diaper Drive! It was a successful year for growth of the event! Click on the Make an Impact tab to make a financial donation or click here.
Inland NW Baby was incorporated in April 2010 and began distributing in September 2010. To date we have:
1) Collected and distributed nearly 160,000 diapers.
2) Filled nearly 7,000 requests for diapers, clothing and equipment for children throughout Spokane, Stevens and Grant counties.
3) Built relationships with 33 different agencies in Spokane, Stevens, and Grant counties for distribution to families.
4) Welcomed volunteers of all abilities and as young as 5 years old.
5) Washed/Mended over 5,000 lbs. of clothing that might have otherwise ended up in the landfill or rag bin.
6) Developed and presented the 2013 Chocoholic Frolic Spokane a 5k Fund Run/Walk, which had 500 registered participants. 2nd annual is scheduled for November 8th, 2014. This is INWB's only fundraising event.
7) Conducted Stuff The Bus 2013 Community Diaper Drive which gathered 100,000 diapers. Thank you to Walgreens, Trading Company and Albertsons, our retail partners.
8) Developed and presented Babyfest 2012. The first free event in the valley to provide education, resources and entertainment.
9) Placed 3rd in Allstate Insurance's Cash For Your Community Campaign and received $5,000.
10) Participated in Loon Lake's Community Holiday Event. We helped provide toys, books, hats, coats, gloves and more for 325 children.